$40 per attendee ($35 if registered BEFORE December 21, 2018) includes:
- Keynote address
- Two Professional Development Workshops
- Boxed Dinner
- Coffee and Snacks
- Networking with over 400 Non- Profit Professionals
Full workshop descriptions and speaker biographies can be found on Workshops & Speakers 2019 page. (Information continually being added!)
Here’s our Princeton Community Works 19 Brochure. Please download and share!
Participate in 3 EASY Steps
Workshops fill up quickly – please register early to avoid being closed out of your favorite workshops
1. Decide which workshops you would like to attend.
2. Go to our registration tool to complete your online registration.
3. Share this with your friends and colleagues, and be ready for a great event!
Need help registering?
Call Karen Freundlich at (609) 252-0996
Scholarships are available on a limited basis.
Call Marge Smith at (609) 213-5673
About the PCW Conference
Based on attendee and community input and needs, we offer about 25 workshops each year to support nonprofit staff, leaders and volunteers in their effort to achieve their mission.
Visit the conference section of the website to learn more.