Join us at Princeton Community Works for an outstanding conference on Monday, January 27, 2020!
Our theme this year is “Vision 2020: Together We Can Build Our Community.”
Princeton Community Works is an annual educational conference for nonprofit boards, staff, and volunteers.
The mission of Princeton Community Works is to enable non-profit boards, staff and volunteers to work together more effectively by networking, developing skills, and raising community awareness.
About The Conference:
$40 per attendee (Early bird registration is $35 and ends Dec.31)
Your registration includes:
- Keynote Address
- Two Professional Development Workshops
- Boxed Dinner Coffee & Snacks
- Networking with More Than 400 Non-Profit Professionals
- And an opportunity to bring friends and colleagues and make new connections!
Read and Share our Brochure: Vision 2020 : We Can Build Our Community Together
How to Join Us at the Conference:
3 Easy Steps:
1. Visit the Workshops & Speakers page and decide which two workshops you would like to attend, and 1 alternative choice. Make a note of the Workshop letters & titles.
3. Share this page with your friends and colleagues and be ready for a great event!
Need help registering?
Call Karen Freundlich at (609) 252-0996
Scholarships are available on a limited basis.
Call Marge Smith at (609) 213-5673
About the PCW Conference
Based on attendee and community input and needs, we offer about 25 workshops each year to support nonprofit staff, leaders and volunteers in their effort to achieve their mission.