PRINCETON COMMUNITY WORKS
Going Virtual in 2021
Building Community. Staying Connected Safely.
Flexible ways to participate :
Choose the date and times that are best for you.
Monday, Jan 25 – 5 pm – 9 pm
Tuesday, Jan 26 – Noon – 1:30 pm & 5 pm – 9 pm
Wednesday, Jan 27 – Noon – 1:30 pm & 5 pm – 9 pm
Stay tuned for schedule details.
JOIN US & Learn how to help your nonprofit stay on track with its mission, even in these uncertain times!
Here’s a sample of the exciting workshops planned:
- Virtual Fundraising Events: How and Where to Start (Fundraising)
- Storytelling that Resonates and Touches the Heart (Skills)
- The 3Rs of Volunteer Management: Recruit- Retain and Recognize (Volunteer/Board/Staff)
- Communicating Effectively in a Crowded Space (Technology/Marketing/Social Media)
- Donor Development: Engaging- Connecting and Sustaining (Fundraising)
- Small Nonprofits: Organizing for Success and Sustainability (Volunteer/Board/Staff)