Join the all-volunteer group that plans and runs Princeton Community Works!
There are many volunteer opportunities with Princeton Community Works during the planning and the night of the conference. We have a lot of creative fun designing workshops and networking opportunities that recognize our colleagues in the non-profit community.
If you’d like to get involved, here are some ways. You can sign-up at the bottom of this page.
Conference Planing (committee meets Friday mornings)
- Be part of the pre-event planing Planning Committee.
- Recommend speakers for the various workshops the Planning Committee develops. (Our rule is that you have to have heard the person speak and he or she has both expertise and is an engaging and motivating speaker.)
- Help develop the opening session program
- Prepare handouts for conference attendees.
- Stuff the event folders the Friday morning before the conference January 28, 2019.
- Help create or disseminate PR for the conference.
The Night of the Event
- Participate in the General Registration for all attendees.
- Greet people as they come in so they know how to get to registration, the general session, facilities, etc.
- Help facilitate the Networking with the Get Acquainted activity.
- Work with the Workshop Committee to organize the Speaker bags that are given to each speaker.
- Show speakers to their classroom once they have their registration bag and make sure their A/V is working.
- Be an Introducer – Introduce the Speaker(s) at one of your workshops.
- Help with the clean-up.
Send us an email email@example.com and we will email you.