Now Go out and Do Something Great!!
Princeton Community Works for this year is concluded. We offer a virtual conference annually. for all people interested in building up their community: nonprofit boards, staff, and volunteers. Attendees come to be inspired, engaged, and welcomed.
“Alone, we can do so little; together, we can do so much”
– Helen Keller.
Through workshops, keynote and “engage and connect” sessions, attendees learn about the latest in nonprofit management, develop relevant, practical skills and make contacts with other members of the nonprofit community.
Attendees of previous conferences have said that their experience was transformational. We welcome those at all levels of nonproft involvement.
The conference features:
- Virtual, Online Experience
- Inspiring Keynote
- More than 25 Workshops Over 3 Days
- Self-Care Sessions
- Engage & Connect Sessions
- $20 per Attendee
- Group Rates
- Email us your questions or feedback to: email@example.com
- Read our blog!
- SIGN UP for mailing list and JOIN our community!
- FOLLOW PCW on social media-| Facebook | LinkedIn Group | LinkedIn Page | New- Instagram