Registration for PCW Conference
Monday, January 25 – Wednesday, January 27, 2021
“All Access” Pass: $10 per attendee
Your ticket includes a Keynote Address, 3 days of Professional Development Workshops via Zoom (choice of 8 sessions from over 30 workshops), Networking with over 500 other Non-Profit Professionals, and a complete virtual learning experience.
Please note that it is vital to register for each and every component when putting together your personal schedule (agenda) on the WHOVA app.
What makes this conference different from all the rest is your ability to connect and converse with your colleagues. These activities have been designed so that you can engage and connect! You can duplicate them with your own board, staff, volunteers or donors.
We are using Whova for event registration and to manage your schedule (agenda). Please register below and download the Whova app to either your mobile phone or desktop to select your workshops, keynote and networking sessions! Here’s a look at all you can sign up for at a glance.
- New to Whova? Read this handy Attendee Guide.
- Please note that ALL workshops will be recorded and the use of a laptop or smartphone will be required.
- For scholarships, contact Blanche Brann (609) 516-1966.
- For technical support, please email: email@example.com
- For Frequently Asked Questions, visit FAQs page.
Are You Ready to Register? REGISTER NOW!