Marge Smith, founder and chairwoman of Princeton Community Works, will be giving a workshop on leadership this year!
The session is entitled, “Leadership: Creating a Culture of Inclusion, Empowerment, and Gratitude.”
The 5 areas of leadership that will be the focus are:
- structuring communication so that each person is included and can share ideas in a nonjudgmental environment
- engaging and motivating board, staff and volunteers around the purpose and mission
- finding out individual skills and talents and matching them with jobs
- providing tools that generate many ideas and facilitate problem solving
- learning how to create a positive culture and provide meaningful ways to thank and recognize throughout the organization
Marge gives an overview of this session in her video.