Summer Sessions for
Board, Staff and Volunteers
Come together to Renew the Meaning in our Work and Build Stronger Organizations
• Expanding our repertoire of replicable Skills and Techniques
• Sharing best practices
• Engaging and Connecting with your nonprofit colleagues
REGISTRATION REQUIRED. ATTENDANCE IS LIMITED. CLICK ON THE TIME TO REGISTER.
1. Surfacing the Meaning in our Good Work – Motivating Individuals – Vision, Mission and Values
Wednesday, July 7th 12:00pm to 1:30pm 5:30pm to 7:00pm
2. Playing To People’s Strength -Finding out Skill Sets of Board, Staff and Volunteers
Wednesday, July 14th 12:00pm to 1:30pm 5:30pm to 7:00pm
3. Creating a Culture of Inclusion, Respect and Positivity
Wednesday, July 21st 12:00pm to 1:30pm 5:30pm to 7:00pm
4. Managing People so Everyone Succeeds
Wednesday, July 28th 12:00pm to 1:30pm 5:30pm to 7:00pm
5. Teamwork, Delegation and Collaboration
Wednesday, August 11th 12:00pm to 1:30pm 5:30pm to 7:00pm
6. Making your Vision a Reality – Achieving Goals
Wednesday, August 18th 12:00pm to 1:30pm 5:30pm to 7:00pm
7. Decision Making and Problem Solving
Wednesday, August 25th 12:00pm to 1:30pm 5:30pm to 7:00pm
8. Stress Management – Self Care and Compassion
Wednesday, September 1st 12:00pm to 1:30pm 5:30pm to 7:00pm
Summer Sessions 2021
Where is it? All Summer Sessions will be held at the home of Marge Smith, 68 Montadale Drive, Princeton, NJ 08540.
When is it?
Lunchtime Sessions: Bring a bag lunch. Light beverages will be served. Sessions start at 12:00pm and ends at 1:30pm
Evening Sessions: Light snacks and beverages will served. Sessions starts at 5:30pm and ends at 7:00pm
When should I arrive? Each session has a 15 minute early gathering time for connecting.
Can I bring a friend? YES! You can register for up to 3 people.
What should I wear? Come as you are. Casual dress is fine.
What does it cost? In the spirit of building community these workshops are free. We ask you to register and if you can’t attend, please let us know ahead of time so we can plan accordingly.
What can I expect? The sessions are conversational and participatory, with tools and techniques that are replicable to use within your own groups and organizations. We will break into small groups so that we can learn from each other to help our organizations survive and thrive.
For more information and for suggestions, comments, questions or to say hello, please contact Marge Smith by calling 609-213-5673 or emailing to MLSPRIN75 (at) gmail.com or Blanche Brann by calling 609-516-1966 or emailing BIBRANN(at)gmail.com