You’ve heard before that fundraising is, at its core, people giving to people. So do you have to be a people-person to fundraise well? No! In this interactive workshop, we’ll talk about relating to, inspiring, and connecting others for your cause. Join us to discuss:
• Getting to know your prospects
• Follow-up strategies that don’t harass your target
• Facilitating a strong closing conversation – no matter the outcome
• Getting beyond thank-yous to keep donors engaged
• You screwed up or upset a donor. Now what?
Bring your ideas and questions about working closely with donors.
Elizabeth B. Wagner, Vice President Development, Princeton Area Community Foundation